News & Info
News and events for BNI Ann Arbor
We meet on THURSDAYS at the First Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Ann Arbor at 4001 Ann Arbor-Saline Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
A2BNI is now on Facebook and Pinterest
- Check out our chapter’s Pinterest boards – A2WestBNI on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/a2westbni/
- Visit our chapter’s Facebook page at A2BNI West on Facebook – www.facebook.com/a2bni
- Check out our new Chapter Brochure– 04/01/2014
- Attached is a pdf of the powerpoint presentation, given by TLCI Website Solutions that talks about our A2BNI.com, Facebook, Pinterest, and BNI Connect pages and entries. 2/27/2014
10 Minute Presentations
Here are the forthcoming 10 minute presentations:
04/18/2019 – Javier Carmona, Carmona’s Landscaping
04/25/2019 – Justin Vance, Nationwide (Commercial Property)
05/02/2019 – JD Scott, JD Scott Photography
05/09/2019 – Andrew Babnik, Babnik Law
05/16/2019 – Gavin Crawford, Scorching Web Design & Marketing
05/23/2019 – Bill Gaul, Gaul Painting Company
05/30/2019 – TBD
06/06/2019 – Yuridia Landeros, Taide’s Cleaning Services
Please contact James Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your next 10 minute presentation.
Traffic Light Report
- The Ann Arbor West Chapter BNI is consistenty among the highest scoring chapter in the Wayne County Region!! Keep up the good work.
Bio Sheets and One-to-One Planner
If you have not completed a Bio sheet and Planner recently, please do so and return it to Kat Burns as soon as possible.
Training Workshop Schedule
Have you attended a member success training session in the last year? If not it is time to refresh.
Now available Advanced member success training. Check the BNI Michigan Website
for dates and sign-up. Space is limited.
Latest BNI News
We now have a substitutes list (click on the button above, or at the base of the Members page). If you know anyone who would like to be added to this list, please ask them to send their details to: email@example.com.
Membership Committee meetings
Held after the meetings when required.
To update event details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.