Join A2 BNI West
Success in BNI means you need to be a positive and supportive member of an organization based upon mutual support. This requires commitment to your fellow members as well as to the philosophy of “Givers Gain” by giving business to others, you will get business in return.
See our latest Press Release
Full information for new members is in the Members Pack (given to you when you join) and the Member’s Manual (given out at the New Members Orientation session); however, there are some areas that are worth repeating.
Only one person from each profession is permitted to join a chapter of BNI. Membership committees of each chapter have final authority relating to classification conflicts.
Members must represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business
Members who wish to change their classification must submit a new membership application and get approval from the Membership Committee for that classification change.
Attendance is critical to the group. If a member cannot attend they may send a substitute (not a member of their own chapter) to the meeting. This will not count as an absence. A member is allowed up to 3 absences in any six-month period. More than this and the member may be subject to removal by the chapter’s Leadership Team or Membership Committee
The meeting begins promptly at 7:00am and runs until 8:30am. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
Visitors may attend chapter meetings up to 2 times
Members are required to bring bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to the meetings.
The high quality of referrals is very important.
- Click here for directions to our meeting site
Code of Ethics
- I will provide the quality of services at the prices I have quoted
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude with members of my chapter